Thursday, March 24, 2011

.My New Job.

I am now sitting at "My Desk" at my new job... psh, it's been 3 weeks, but it still feels new! It all happened pretty fast and I know some of you have been curious so... here's a little about it...


I'm working for a Therapy Company called Therapy Resources Management.
We work with hospitals, nursing homes, and rehab facilities to provide their rehabilitation services. We also have a home care division, supplying therapists and nurses to come visit people in their homes.


What's my role??? I find it hard to believe sometimes!


I'm essentially BACK in the Executive Assistant role! For those of you that have known me for awhile, you know that I have done this role before... it was one of THE HARDEST seasons of my life! I learned alot, but never really thought that it would be something I would do again.


BUT once again, God knows what He's doing!


This role is is different than last time for many reasons...

  1. I'm assisting a woman :-). She's strong, but has a huge heart for people. In my interviews people the ladies were warning me that she's like the CEO in a "Devil Wears Prada"...nah, not really. Somedays, yes, but not all the time!
  2. When the President/CEO is out of the office, things get a little slow for me, when she's in the office it's CRAZY! However, they balance each other out very well and enable me to do my job much more effectively!
  3. Because of my past experience I feel set-up for success in this role, which is hard at points to not be overbearing to those that have been in the office for awhile.
  4. I have a wonderful HUBBY who is praying for me, supporting me, and is SO understanding! I'm SO blessed to have him in my life!

Thankfully in the midst of transition back to a full-time job, the Lord has enabled me to still focus on building our home and continue school. Mike and I were both praising the Lord for this job this morning, separately, but then shared it with each other (marriage is GREAT!) It's given me more purpose in my day and, of course, helped us out financially too. :).
So, all in all, I am very much enjoying my new job!
-H-

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! Even though it has been 3 wks...I'm happy to know that your day is full and that the Lord is placing you AGAIN in an area of abundant GRACE in your work enviornment.

    much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! Sounds like God has you there for a specific reason :) I am excited to hear more about it and how you are growing/learning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a blessing, congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete