Saturday, July 21, 2012

Baby Batista–12 Weeks!

Dear Baby,

You were 12 weeks old on Wednesday!  Here’s your 10 weeks, 2 days glamour shot: (to us you are already beautiful/handsome, but we might be a little biased : ) )

IMG-20120707-00713

What a rollercoaster of emotions life has been the past few weeks.  With the joyful news of your presences, began the mental change of turning into parents, a abundance of joy, and SO many blessings from friends (crib, changing table, dresser… and so many words of encouragement and prayers!)

Your daddy is very excited about your arrival too, and has already begun preparations to move his office so you can have your own room.   He’s even put together your bed already!  Although we still need to buy a mattress… (the people giving it to us have a toddler and are moving oversees for a couple years… so they needed to keep their mattress, just not the crib!)

Fall River-20120717-00741

Overall, we are both very grateful for the ease of your time with us so far.  I haven’t been sick at all, despite little bouts of heartburn, my weight changes more throughout the day, but overall I haven’t gain anything yet, and my belly is starting to show ever so slightly… and here’s the first pic of us together to prove it:

12 Weeks(Although one more symptom seems to be a rash on my ring finger whenever I wear my ring, so that’s why its not in on this pic… thanks to my sis for pointing that out!)

Other silly symptoms included: a lot of sneezing and feeling like I need to drink water like a fish!   My biggest craving has been Chipotle, but I craved that a lot before too : ).

Baby – all this to say we look forward to the day. Lord willing, we get to meet you, but we’re also treasuring every moment we have with you now!  Daddy loves to kiss you good-bye for the day already!

Our prayers for you have been big, yet simple… we pray for your health and protection… but mostly that you will grow-up loving Christ above all else and that He would use us in whatever ways He sees fit in your life!

We love you so much! XOXO

Mommy (and Daddy)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Heidi! I am SO excited for you :) Can't wait to see more baby bump pictures!

    ReplyDelete