Friday, June 11, 2010

…Being A Woman…

Most days I go through life as a woman… just living.  Then there are times, not too often, where I love to fully enjoy and indulge  in womanhood and the things that women enjoy that men will never fully understand [It’s OK guys…there are things I’ll never understand about you, it’s the way God made us :)]….

  • Bubble Baths
  • Candles
  • Relaxing Piano Music
  • Dark Chocolate
  • And a Romantic Novel

These make up my evening. I love being a woman.

What do you enjoy?

Love,

Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Heidi,
    I like going to the spa. I'm not sure there is a place I feel more feminine than there, with my skin all nice and fresh and flowery smells all about me. It's a calm place to be.
    Hope your week has been beautiful!!
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete