Friday, September 2, 2011

Last night… and little bits of life…

Last night we celebrated our anniversary by going to the Cheesecake factory and walking around the mall… my hubby is actually so fun to go shopping with!!  (As long as he keeps is crazy comments about a vest looking like road kill between the two of us and not the whole store… lol).

Here we are at the restaurant… it was a little dark, sorry!

MeMike

Here we are shopping… I wish this pic turned out better! 

IMG-20110901-00024

This is my favorite part of the day… coffee+Morning and Evening (devotional by Charles Spurgeon)+the Word+my hubby across the couch+snuggly quilt= a great way to start the day!

IMG-20110902-00027

Couples: This time is a priceless treasure… even though we don’t say much.  It’s important that we make this a priority in our marriage.  I know not all schedules allow for this time, but MAKE SURE you’re both spending time with your first Love, daily!!

 

My new journal… Artists Sketchbook ($5), Mod Podge ($.10 for this project… lots left over), Scrap-booking paper ($.50 for this project).  $5.60 for a new journal that I LOVE.  Not bad!

Journal

AND finally… I NEED help! I have this beautiful built in shelf that is SCREAMING to be made beautiful… and I’m TOTALLY stuck!  Any and allllll ideas are welcomed!

Living Room
(Sorry for the mess…)

 

Love,

H

No comments:

Post a Comment