Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Little Bits of Life…

I love posting about life… it’s real. It’s simple.

My hubby is home sick today… with a cold I seem to have fought of, except a stuffy nose…I feel bad. I LOVE how marriage is two people sharing life… but not germs!

Fall is here… I’m back to wearing comfy sweaters and scarfs (YES!)…

AND, dun dun dun… making myself lots of yummy pumpkin spice coffee…since my hubby bought me a BIG box from BJ’s (wholesale foods co-op we’re members of)… (and other flavors)… in MY Keurig!

Fall River-20110915-00148

Nice drawer for the K-cups, huh? Saves precious counter space!

Fall River-20110915-00149

He woke up early one morning to set this up for me… it was an adventure as all his surprises are for me… including me almost waking up with him (at 4:30 AM!)…him almost waking me up by opening the box and rustling the plastic… and then my alarm going off when he didn’t think it was set.  But I was SOO surprise and blessed!

Last but NOT least… my mom comes in 10…. TEN… days!   SOOO excited!

Love,

~H~

No comments:

Post a Comment