Saturday, April 17, 2010

.Life Lately.

I know the last couple of posts have been on the heavy side of things. So, I think it’s time for a simple life update. Here are some things that happened/I discovered this week [In no particular order, just as they come to me]:

  1. I’m a SENIOR in college. Because I’ve been taking classes on-line the timing gets a little fuzzy in my head, but it’s official by credits!
  2. Mike and I were not liking the idea of not seeing each other until May… so WE BOUGHT A FLIGHT! I get to see him next weekend! {This was only after much prayer, checking bank accounts, and finding a GREAT deal on flights!}
  3. As of Sunday I’ll be half-way through another set of classes {I take 2 classes every 8 weeks}. Time seems to be FLYING by!
  4. 133 Days until the wedding… WHOA! I go back and forth, but today I wouldn’t mind if the countdown would slow down just a little!
  5. I got my wisdom teeth out last Thursday and the recovery seems to be going well! No dry sockets, infections, or bruising. Still just a little swelling and regular doses of pain meds. I would not have been so optimistic last weekend, I cried several times, but now I’m glad I did it all as once and NEVER have to do it again!
  6. Finally, and most importantly, the Lord is moving in new ways in both Mike and I. It’s SO refreshing and encouraging to go through this as a couple and not alone. Our God is TRUELY faithful, wise, and SOVREIGN in every way. I’m excited to see what He has in store!

To End- a few engagement pics. I realized I never put these on here. I never grow tired of seeing these! It was a fun. lovely. exciting. day! 068

008

084207

All credit goes to Ria, with Ri Photography. She did a GREAT job!

Love,

Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heidi!
    Those are such cute pics! I know ~ Ria takes really good ones...those are beautiful. :) So happy for you two! And glad that you'll get to see Mike next weekend! Yay! :) I bet you're excited.
    I totally understand about being busy and not able to post...I feel really bad about not doing that on my blog! :P Lately, I've just been feeling like I have SO much going on and I'm commited to all of it! Yikes! But, the LORD helps me get through it! :) *hehe*
    Well, dear, hope you have an awesome time with your soon-to-be-hubby! Put lots of pics up! :)

    Blessings,
    ~Miss Raquel

    ReplyDelete