Thursday, April 15, 2010

Significance.

Mike was asking about my day earlier and my reply was simply “Good.” Nothing else. Which started a longer conversation in which my wonderful fiancé said something that stood out to me that I wanted to share. I’m sure I’ll butcher what he [actually] said, but here’s what I walked away with…

“ There are significant things that happen daily in your life, but because it’s your life you’re not aware of them. If we fail to see the significance in our lives, then we will fail to feel significant and forget we are called to make an impact with everything that we do.”

image

Life at work today felt just like every other day. Life at work tomorrow, will [hopefully] feel a little.bit.different.

Side Note: Part of me wants to make blogging apart of my everyday life. It’s necessary {for me at least} to process life daily {in some way or another}. We’ll see how that goes!

Love,

Heidi

1 comment: