Monday, June 27, 2011

Blessed by Friends…

Last night… I was overwhelmed… we had worked all weekend.

No time to clean my house. Which led to more frustrations. And I still had a b-day party to go to.

 

I was having a BAD attitude

and a PITY Party!

 

A friend saw that something was wrong, so I shared my heart… which helped me realize (oncee again) I was being ridiculous!

Later they kidnapped me {to my own house, HA!}

 

And helped my house go from an OVERWHELMING mess back to a place of rest.

 

Later, my heart was singing and rejoicing with gratefulness to God, for the wonderful blessings He has given me, in the form of 3 beautiful women with gorgeous, humble, and REAL, servants hearts.

6212_1070430212088_1566104527_30158918_3133018_nWe seriously need more pics (Perspective… the little boy in this pic is now 1 1/2 yrs old!… )

… but here we are on my first trip to MA.. before Mike and I were even courting. Flo, Brittany, and Me…. Tammy isn’t pictured.

This is TRUE friendship and Sisterly Love.

.I am Blessed.

Love,

~H~

No comments:

Post a Comment