Thursday, June 9, 2011

It’s the little things that count!

My hubby made me breakfast this morning, while I took a shower, when we first woke up… so that we would be more awake when spending our time with God and in the Word, instead of being the zombies we are when we first wake up… I LOVE his heart!!

He was so proud of the tomatoes {a surprise to me}… he knows I love veggies… such a blessing!

Breakfast{Our plates were my great-grandma’s…I inherited them… they’re original retro! But who can say no to free, when you’re newly weds, right?!?}

And sense I was more awake as I was learning about my loving, precious savior, I picked up a book that I haven’t picked up in too long.  It’s deep, but blesses me EVERY time I read it…. “The Studies on the Sermon on the Mount” by Martin Lloyd-Jones.

Studies on Sermon on the Mount

This was the chapter on “Blessed are the peacemakers…”

A peacemaker is … “a man who is ready to humble himself, and he is ready to do anything and everything in order that the glory of God may be promoted.”

AMEN!

Love,

~H~

3 comments: