Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I want to impact …

 

Here’s the raw part of my heart today.

.I.want.to.impact.the.World.with.the.gospel.

But some days I feel stuck, weighted down with cement on my feet.

I see others out there, traveling the world and having great adventures.

I sit here feeling jealous

& sorry for myself.

This is not right or Godly… I want to be TOTALLY satisfied with what the Lord has and content with His will… while still being willing to move or change at any moment.

.I’m tired.

*of looking back, wishing I could go back*

*of looking forward and rushing to get there*

*of looking at others and wishing I was them*

So here I am… as me… blogging as me… changing my blog to something I like in this season of life.  The theme is “coffee shop”…

Let’s have coffee together.

Gossip Time

Love,

~H~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful heart!!! And the new lay out great. Thank you for sharing your journey with us!

    ReplyDelete