Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I am VERY Blessed

I am saved…for eternity…by a VERY real, personal, loving God.

        I have friends that put wanting me to become more Christ-like over their own comfort.

                  I have a hubby that puts Christ first in our marriage.

                          We’re closing on our house next week… eeeeeh!!

                                    Got to have coffee and a good convo with this one yesterday:

tatro

And… we’re starting to make plans to possibly climb Mount Washington with our friends… SO excited!

mt-washington-final-3

Hope you all take a moment and realize how blessed you are… no matter what circumstances surround you! Work has been rough, I’ve prayed for a new job… and other trials have come our way… but I find my peace and contentment in CHRIST alone.  More about that in another post.

 

Love,

~H~

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! :) :) And jealous about your time with sweet Elisabeth. Someeeday I will come visit!

    ReplyDelete