Friday, August 5, 2011

Ready for another weekend…

 

This week at work has been long… my boss it out, which means less for me to do! I’ve been trying to stay busy planning, dreaming, couponing, helping Mike, etc. but I still feel like this..

Fall River-20110805-00321(I’m a dork, I know)

Looking forward to this weekend though…maybe this weekend I’ll get to do some of the projects I’ve been dreaming of doing from Pinterest.  And MAAAYBE I’ll convince my hubby to go garage saleing again!  I forgot to take pics of all the treasures I found last week… 4 frames, 3 books, coffee grinder, old tape, and little shelf, all for $5.  LOVE it!

I was encouraged yesterday by this sermon, by John Piper, “The Goodness of God and the guidance of sinners.” Simple. Step-by-Step instructions from the Word about making life decisions… small daily ones to big trials.

It’s worth your time. Promise.

Love,

~H~

No comments:

Post a Comment