Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Simply Life… and Exciting Events!

I know I’ve said this before, but sometimes I can’t believe how simple my life is right now… and yet SO full!

My friends are growing a fairly big garden, so last night we talked and weeded and shelled beans for seeds next year.  It felt very 1800s and very Proverbs 31!

Then we had a fire in their fire pit and just talked.. about the Lord and Life. {So Blessed.} Pictures can’t even describe how at home I feel with this group. We’re family that runs deeper than blood.

On another note:

ONE YEAR AGO SUNDAY

Us(Thanks to Noemi Photography for the Pic!)

We’re camping on Cape Cod… and taking a ferry to Martha’s Vineyard to celebrate. 

Just getting away.  The two of us. All weekend. 

No TVs.

No computers. 

TOTALLY EXCITED!

What do you have planned this weekend??

Love,

H

No comments:

Post a Comment