Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ONE Year Down!

And what a blessed year it has been!  I’ve put off posting because I wanted to post pictures from our 1 yr. celebration… which got postponed because of a HURRICANE!  That was an adventure in an of itself!

Here’s our year in pictures.. yes, I know… I need to take more!

The Beginning of it all…

On our Honeymoon:

Mom and dad came to visit (pic with our niece and nephew… sorta).

Untitled

My sister comes to visit!  (Bad hair day!!)

My sister’s wedding… isn’t he handsome??

A day at the beach…

IMG-20110521-00087

My B-day…

Little Compton-20110719-00233

We have fun together… if you can’t tell!

Slide1

Our marriage isn’t perfect, but over all this year has been SO fun, blessed and totally WORTH IT!  I often find myself thinking… Mike is the perfect man for all my quirks, my humor, and showing me unconditional love. God knew what He was doing when He put us together, and I wouldn’t change a thing!

Love you Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment