Thursday, February 11, 2010

10 Years from Now…

I WON an AWARD! Thanks Ria! It’s been SO fun to dream and then get to share it all with my followers!

Ok, here are the rules (I guess)…

* Link back to the blogger who sent you this award
* Post where you would like to be in 10 years
* Pass it on to 10 other special bloggers! (Not sure I know that many yet :) )

In 10 years… wow… I guess all I truly know is that I hope and pray that I’m right in the center of God’s will, whatever that may be!

Here are some of my dreams for the next 10 years:

~Be MARRIED to the most WONDERFUL man in the World… Mike Batista (198 days!)

image

~Finish my BS degree in Psychology and then get my Masters in Marriage and Family Counseling.

~Counseling couples and families towards healing and COMPLETE restoration!

~ Mike having his own THRIVING Electrical Company, through which he can bless many people and have bible studies with the guys that work for him… SO cool!

~ Have two biological children, many more in the Lord, and maybe even ADOPT! Adoption has been a dream of mine for years… I have a hard time with the thought of bring lots of my own kids into the world when there are SO many out there who need a family!

image

~ Falling more in love with by Savior

~And growing old with My Soon-To-Be-Hubby :)

image

*sigh* I can’t WAIT to see what the Lord has in store! I’m sure it’s exceedingly and abundantly more than I could ever ask or imagine!

OK… I now give this aware too…:

Skyla

Marsha

Natasha

Emily

Liz

I’m still trying to figure out people’s blog names and how to follow them, SO I think that’s all for now!

Love,

Heidi

2 comments:

  1. I have a blog Heidi... it's lame and I'm trying to figure it out (esp the background!?) Let's see if you can find me! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love this :) Thanks for posting - have a BLAST this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete