Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day Weekend

It was a weekend full of adventure and crazy flights, but so worth it all to see MY love!

We got to spend some time together, but Sunday morning is when I got the camera out :) Here are some pics from while we were at Battleship Cove. Someday we want to go back and actually tour the ships, but this day we just enjoyed being together and in Love!

My Favorite of us!

V-Day 001

It was windy and I had the bright idea of taking the pic while we were looking into the sun… oops!…

V-Day 004

By the battleship…. the wind came up behind me! Crazy hair!

V-Day 005

This little river was beautiful! I took it from inside so you can see my reflection!

V-Day 007

And a couple of the battleships…V-Day 002 V-Day 006

This cove is in Fall River, MA - the town that Mike and I are going to live!! That realization became such an exciting reality to me this weekend! I can’t wait to go on walks with him by the water, explore more of Fall River, take trips to the big cites - Boston (1 hr.), Providence, RI (20 min.), NYC (4 hrs), and Hartford, CT (2 hrs)! I LOVE the architecture and depth of history of the East Coast and someday I’ll get to explore it all with the man I love… someday :-D.

The Lord has been giving me more revelation on Eph. 5… more on that to come!

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. HEIDI!! Thanks for posting the updateeee :) I LOVED IT! Great pictures, great reality that is soooo close for you and your soon-to-be-hubby!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete