Saturday, March 6, 2010

8 Months of <3

I woke up in one of the most wonderful ways this morning… to my mom bringing in flowers! She told me to go back to sleep, but once I realized what they were, my mind started trying to figure out if they were for me or my sister (who is home with her BF for the weekend and sleeping in my room too). As my brain started to wake-up I realized…. It’s Our 8 month Anniversary! And then, falling back asleep, was NOT an option!

My mom HAD to get her camera out, she loves being apart of these things!

Here’s they are, with me on the phone with him in the background!

8 months 248

She’s SO creative! I love these:

8 months 2408 months 241

My wonderfully hubby-to-be called my parents at work yesterday and had them pick these up. He knows me so well…A Dozen Purple Roses…my favorite color!! He told my mom he wanted me to see them first thing when I wake-up…. so romantic! And little did he know, but the filler greenery they used (the buds before they bloom) is what is going to be in the bouquets for the wedding! PERFECT!

What a great way to start the day!… the only thing that would have made it better was it he was here to delivery them himself!

2 comments:

  1. oh, how I love these!! :) Amaazzzing! GO MIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) This is so sweet! <3
    I'm so incredibly happy for you! Can't wait to see pictures of those bloomed buds in the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete