Friday, May 27, 2011

I got flowers…

My hubby was gone, working north of Boston, for a couple days… with gas prices bring what they are, and his van getting the MPG it does, getting a hotel on Hotwire.com was cheaper…

But when he got home, he surprised me at work and brought me flowers!

 

Fall_River-20110526-00108
{see the little hat above the rose on the right…so cute!}

Isn’t he sweet!!

It’s a Friday… before a long weekend… SO looking forward to sleeping in, playing worship songs on the keyboard someone is letting me borrow, and maybe even curling up on the couch with a good novel!

What are you up to this Memorial Day weekend?

Love,

~H~

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So lovely. Sounds like a VERY happy weekend for you. We are in duluth for a wedding, but get to stay overnight two nights. Should be a fun little "getaway"!

    ReplyDelete