Monday, May 16, 2011

My Favorite parts of our little apartment…

BOOKS! But not just any books… ones that teach and help me to grow in knowing my FIRST love more deeply!! Which I hopefully now have the time to read.

GAMES! We love to sit and play… it’s what we did a lot this winter…

And COMFY places to sit and enjoy being home…

Random 053

This weekend was one to clean, and after only being married 8 months, sometimes I feel like I clean the same things over and over.  I always find it refreshing but sometimes in the midst of it, it’s frustrating… so this post is to remind me of the little things I enjoy… even when my little apartment isn’t perfectly clean.

I also remind myself that I need to be faithful with this little apartment, if I expect the Lord to trust me with a bigger house someday.

~H~

No comments:

Post a Comment