Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I love food…

And since moving to the East Coast, I have discovered a wonderful place to buy bulk foods and great prices… BJ’s!

Here are a few things you would find in my fridge:

mangochobanipineapplee

Greek, Low-fat, High Protein, All-Natural Yogurt!

000071

Organic Burritos… great for a quick meal!

55710

And typically you would find these BUT…. when I ran home over lunch to make myself a wrap… these were sitting on my box of yogurts and I accidently knocked them over and ALL OVER the FLOOR!

Oh well! No since crying over spilt…. eggs?!?!?

Right?

Love,

~H~

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Amy's frozen foods! Have you ever tried their cheese enchilada's or pocket sandwiches??? Also, if you go to amyskitchen.com and email them asking for coupons, they will send you a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete