Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our Memorial Day Weekend… part 1

This weekend was SO wonderfully FULL!  I’m learning to LOVE the camera on my new Blackberry, so I was able to take LOTS of pics… hope you enjoy!

Friday night we celebrated our 9 month anniversary {which was actually Saturday}, some of my co-workers who have been married for awhile thought I was nuts, but I don’t care! 

We went out to eat at this cute little restaurant by some water… {pics didn’t really turn out}

Coldstone

Got ColdStone Ice cream!

Mini-golf2

Went Mini-golfing here… it was SO cute and colorful!

Mini-golf

The golf-balls we used…

Balls & Rings 1

          Me Golfing                   Mike Golfing

Us :) {see the Disney castle??}

Saturday – was another beautiful day!  We went to a quick job for Mike, a cute little restaurant on Horse Neck beach for breakfast, back home, Driving Range, Batting cages, appliance shopping {again}, to my new favorite Ice Cream place, and then to his parents house for dinner!  Here it is in pics…

Swing!

Swinging Hard!

Look at that ball!

Goofy Pic {He insisted I take this… notice the ball is still on the tee… :) }

Ready to Bat

Batters Up!

Mike Batting

In Motion!

Ice Cream

Black Raspberry…. YUMMY!

 

Tomorrow, we’ll get into Sunday and Monday… we spent both days with friends from Church.  It was a blessed weekend for us!  How was yours??

Love,

~H~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment