Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thoughts on our NEW adventure…


My thoughts lately have been up and down… it’s been hard to focus at work… so I find myself on here, to share my thoughts with you! Yesterday was a full of....



  • Anticipation on hearing back on our offer…
  • Excitement of so many things to do…
  • Realizing we’ll have to move out of our FIRST apartment together…
    {this almost made me cry… seriously…}
  • Dreaming of how to decorate our NEW house…
  • The reality of all the things that need to be fixed…sigh…
  • The Excitement of a bigger kitchen to come!! {wouldn’t take much!}
  • Overall ~ thoughts on how good the Lord is to His children!
    ~ We have treaded carefully, yet confident in our God.
    ~ We have prayed and sought wisdom… both scripture and practical.
    ~ And we have made sure our hearts are always remaining open to His will!
  • Feeling like a true grown-up, with a big girl mortgage soon to come!

Those are just a few of the things I’ve felt over the past 24 hrs. What an ADVENTURE!


Looking forward to what’s to come!


~H~

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you and Mike on this adventure. Searching for a home and putting in an offer can be a major task to take on. We purchased a very small, very much a fixer upper and sometimes I wonder why. But its a process. And its a learning experience to live with not everything they way I want it. Especially when it comes to my totally impractical kitchen and my 50%-of-the-time working oven! Sigh... Next tax check=new kitchen!
    Best of wishes as you travel the path to home ownership!
    P.S. - a mortgage feels so much better than rent. You are working towards something!!

    ReplyDelete